POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CSG Texturing : Re: CSG Texturing Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSG Texturing
From: Mike
Date: 8 Sep 1998 07:39:35
Message: <35F5161B.8894FA29@aol.com>
I never have POV handy when I'm reading these groups, but I think clipped_by is
what will do what you want.  I recall having this problem...ugh, just wish if I
can remember is that one worked.

If that doesn't work, you could always create a union of the keys and a union of
the keyboard, then do a simple:

union {
object {keyboard clipped_by { plane { } } }
object {keys clipped_by { plane { ) } } }
}

If the planes are cutting the wrong side just use the inverse keyword.

-Mike